Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And then there are two

Just a short while ago you were jumping for joy when you found out you were pregnant. Everything starts running through your head. What color should we do the nursery? What about names for a boy? For a girl? Which crib should you buy?

Then you get hit by a brick wall. Not only will you be expecting one little bundle of joy..but TWO bundles of joy. Yup, you heard me TWINS!!

Now if you were anything like me, you are stunned, scared, happy, and feeling blessed. Now you have to double nearly everything. November 22nd, 2008. My twins , a boy and a girl, were born. Isabella and Owen are now nearly 6 months old. I know you are thinking "How in the world am I gonna care for two babies at once?" Relax! It can be done. Even though there are rough times, there are so many good times. My twins are best friends, they do a lot of things together and love each other. They hate to be apart.

I have found some great and helpful advice on the internet, books, and even friends and family. I have also found some great products that can be of some help!

If anyone would like specific advice, please let me know and I would be happy to help you out or if you have found a product or advice that has worked for you, feel free to share

Twincerely Yours
,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment