Thursday, April 1, 2010

idk what to title this

Sooooo this AM I was browsing Facebook and I saw a post about Chelsea Handler (my all time favorite!) and of course I thought "What did she do now?" as I clicked the link I regretted NOT watching her show last night! This always happens any time someone snaps on TV..I MISS IT! I Laughed sooo hard watching this. IDK if it is the video acting up or my computer either way, I am DVRing this episode when I find it.



Today I went to Target and got a cute little onesie for $3.00...It is red with a little elephant on it..it is for a boy but if I am having a girl I sppose she could wear it..I went to JcPenney's and got a cute little Carter's dress. it is purple and white stripped with a Love Bug on it..it was $7.99 but I had a coupon that was going to expire soon and I had no other use for it so it came to $4.99.

IDK what else to say

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment