Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sooo....

Owen and Bella are talking more. They are now able to have a fairly good conversation. Some words are hard to understand, but I am pretty good at figuring them out. Owen has been doing really well with his appointments. I am noticing some changes in him. He does still get frustrated with learning new words. Since I have to focus a lot on Owen, I have been trying to make sure Bella has plenty of Mommy and Me time. So far she doesn't seem to be having any aggression or hostility towards Owen.

I got a new car :) She is sooooo pretty!!! I got a 2011 Nissan Sentra. I love all the different things she does. Like there is a button on the radio and when you push it, it tells you the song, artist and all that fun stuff. There is a built in iPod jack, which is amazing! No more having to plug an adapter into the radio then another cord into the iPod.. ONLY ONE CORD..wooooo

This week I got some fun news! My sister and her hubby are going to try for baby number 2 next summer!!! I can't wait!

hmmmm.....I have also decided to go Vegan! Okay well at least somewhat Vegan. Hopefully, in the next few months I can go 100% Vegan. I never really thought of becoming Vegan, a lot of people (myself included) don't really understand the reason for going Vegan, however, I am starting to understand it and embrace it. So we will see how that all goes.

Along with being Vegan, I am also 'going green'. The kids are eating Vegan and organic foods. This weekend I am going shopping for Organic and/or 100% Vegan shampoos, soaps, cleaners, and other things like that. I bought a few things the other day, but would like to get more to see what I like. Heather has talked me into (not that it took much) becoming her Belly Buddy next year :)..So I plan to semi cloth diaper. I will use cloth diapers when we are at home and at night (ON THE BABY smartasses). Then when we go out and are away from home for long periods of time I will use disposable diapers. Organic disposable diapers or Pampers Sensitive.

One last thing

HAPPY 15 MONTHS MADELYN!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! She'sssssssssssssss Back!!!! You are SO not going to like cloth diapers .. ha ha ha .. and vegan .. well ummm .. spinach a la carte easy to prepare I spose .. but those poor kids!

    ReplyDelete