Wednesday, June 10, 2009

random weeks worth of stuff

Hmm, not too much has been going on lately. Just a few small fun things here and there.

This past weekend I took the kids up to the Dells. We had a bit of fun, did a little swimming, shopping, walking around. We also went and saw my sister and her Hubby...It was actually fun.

I am so frustrated with myself because I forgot my camera. LOL..

There was also free Root Beer Floats at Sonic. I would have gone but I was too lazy to get up and go LOL. It is okay, because they were only 10 oz. I would have had to get like four of them...hmm good thing I have like a billion kids LOL. I did surprise Sara that day too....I called her house and left her a message on her machine, telling her to hurry up and get up here for it. I think she was excited....She sent me an IM and it went to my phone..I laughed so hard when I read it. Ya gotta lover her.

hmm, Oh I also talked to Laurie a couple times this week. Even tho it sucks about her job (okay well it only sucks cuz of $$..it is cool tho), it is awesome becuase now we will get to see more of her bright and shiny face....okay well, not her face but we will get to talk to her. She is so sweet! She mentioned me in her blog :]

and of course, it isnt a normal week if I dont get in trouble once. This time BOTH mothers AND my older sister got a hold of me..YIKES! but it is only cuz they care......cant not like that....and I probably did deserve it..I cant keep missing work..but today I did a full day LOL..I actually liked it!

hmmmmmmm....I almost forgot! Heather had her first baby appointment..so cute!...I think I am more excited about her pregnancy then my own..I love hearing about it tho, to me it is the neatest thing , a woman going through her first pregnancy. She is doing pretty well so far, hope it continues that way. She has a feeling it is a girl, but I think it is a boy..we'll see tho...but all that really matters is a healthy baby..no need to say a cute baby..cuz that baby will be down right
A D O R A B L E!!!! no doubt about that!


I feel like I am having a boy, but I really want a girl. I think. IDK. If I have a girl..poor Owen will be in a house of pink...so I want him to have a brother. IDK LOL...I think after this one, the deposit box (LOLOLOLOLOL) is closed for buisness.


and I think that is it.....Kids are good...family is good...I am good(I got 5 new stars to prove it).
...

1 comment: