Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slacking!!

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah..I know..I know..It has been quite a few days since I have blogged. Truth: I haven't had any idea what to say. Then I kinda got into thinking today well tonight, with it being 11:00 pm...that it has been a long time since I have written a poem or a song. This is one of my passions..

Now, I should be alseep considering i have to be at the clinic in the very early AM. but my little Monkey woke up. I feel so bad, he has had a rough couple days and I dontk know how to help him. He crashed around 9:30 in my arms, around 10 I laid him in his crib....within a half hour he realized that Mommy was not around. My sweet baby boy. So right now Monkey is in his crib and I am sitting on the floor next to it. My beautiful princess tutti is sleepin like a rock! That girl sleeps through EVERYTHING. Altough I shouldnt critizise that..I could be dealing with TWO babies lol.

anyway...So I was trying to rock ans sing Owen to sleep and instead of singing a well known lullaby, I made up my own for Monkey Butt. It seemed to do the trick, but the second I went to lay him down those little peepers flew open..

Owen's Song

You're my little man
It's hard to see you be so sad
Mommy's here
To make your tears disappear

Good-night my darlin'
sweet dreams my love
Wrapped up safe and warm
I'll hold you close and
make the monster go away

CLose your eyes and have no fear
Just remember Mommy's near
Rest now with peaceful dreams
I love you with all I am

Good-night my darlin'
Sweet dreams my love
wrapped up safe and warm
I'll hold you close and tight

Good-night my darlin'
sweet dreams my love
my precious gift from above

1 comment: