Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have been lucky enough to be on entertainment duty today :)..

I had a pretty good Mother's day. The twins and I mostly watched movies and just lounged around.

My family is about to have to military boys on our hands. My cousin Alex enlisted last week with the Army. My brother Nick, signed a contract stating he is planning on joining the Air Force after he graduates. He is entering through the "Soft Entry'.

I am planning on taking a trip down to O'Fallon. I am really excited about it. We'll be heading down sometime between late March to late June. We really haven't figured it out, but that's okay we have 7-8 months before we need to worry. I have already picked out the outfits the kids will wear :). I am a bit nervous, but I think it is more excitement.


1 comment:

  1. Nervous? About us mild mannered country folks? LOL .. let's try CT first then ;o))))

    ReplyDelete