Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sooooo..Hmmm..First of all I want to say that, in reply to your comment, Heather, about being mom's favorite....SHE DOESN'T PLAY FAVORITES..So HA HA HA. Nice try!

I took Shelby to the zoo today and they had a bunch of different plastic animals, that were painted by local painters. There was a giraffe with a puzzle design. My fave was the pig painted like a Ham radio. It made me think of Mudder! She wanted a picture of it so I took one, then decided it was missing something.. MEEEEEEEEEEE.. She seemed to like it very much ;o) & of course Heather, Dad and Laurie got to see it.

I went to the Dr. last week and my numbers were really high, so my meds were doubled. Sara and I have decided to lower our numbers together. So far we actually aren't doing too bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment