Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hmmm

So I am like 87% sure that I am pregnant. I am having a bunch of symptoms. Now I just need a positive result! I have picked out the bedding I want for both a boy and a girl. I know what crib I wanna get, but I am not going to set it up right away. At least not until the baby is about 2 months, or closer to three. I really can't wait. Today I have been trying to think of how I can rearrange my room to fit a crib and the rest of the baby's things. I am totally not getting a changing table, I didn't use mine often with Owen and Bella. They just take up too much room. I plan on half formula feeding and half breastfeeding.

anyway, there hasn't been much going on lately.

Happy birthday Laurie (today) and happy early birthday to mudder!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well .. thank you! Now, calm down .. do not obsess .. take it easy .. think about Halloween costumes for the twins ;o)

    ReplyDelete