Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JULY!!!!!!!

July is my second favorite month of the year (August being my first!). So many fun things going on this month. We got THREE birthdays (that I know of haha). Sara, Laurie and Sofia!...and they all are like one right after another! Laurie's is the 13th, Sara's is the 15th, and Sofia's is the 25th! How neato!! oh and we cant for get the Twinkins (my combo of twins and munchkins lol) will be 8 months....

The only ONE complaint I have about July--THE HUMIDITY!! EEP!! MY HAIR!!...in July my hair goes crazy!! I need like 3000 billion cans of hair spray! I would use gel but it flakes up and gets slimy and hard for me to wash out in the shower..

And of course because it is me..I had to leave June behind with a bang...If you haven't heard it from Sara....hahaha...just say "Nana plays the Penis??" I dont think I have ever been that embarrassed in my life!!!!!!! That is what happens when I am talking and typing about two different things at the SAME time....


hmmmm....I guess this is all I have so


PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Bad girl! LOL! Poor Nana .. I'll tell her next time I see her .. lucky for you she won't remember!!

    ReplyDelete