Tuesday, July 7, 2009

sorry

For the last two days all I have heard was how hurt everyone is, how disappointed in me, how confused and mad and everything else. What about me? I am hurt..even angry. I know that me marrying RIley this suddenly, maybe wasnt my brightest move, but it is something I WANTED, something I felt was right. I am not proud of what I did, but I am happy. I actually woke up smiling today. I even got a full nights sleep.

I cant deal with this....I just cant. So maybe this next move isnt smart, but honestly I dont know if I can forgive anyone. I am a very forgiving person but, this just wasnt even fair.

I guess what I am trying to say is...I want out.

I just want out.

Love you all && take care.

1 comment:

  1. Huh .. so you want to be divorced from us today? You know I'm online .. it's just the push of a button ~ Laurie and Heather both probably sound asleep already .. Chuck is sick and not on .. and Teddy / Max willing to chat!

    ReplyDelete