Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ut ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! I spent some money!!








I was kinda stressed today and decided to go shopping. I spent nearly $300!!!!!! oh no! but good news is that it was worth it because I need baby clothes. I got boy and girl clothes, seeing as I have no idea what is growing inside of me. Good news is I got a belly buddy!! SO....if she has a boy and I have a girl..I can send her all the boy clothes I got and if she has a girl and I have a boy I can send her all the girls!!! but if we have the same sex...well...hmm...idk.I will worry about that later LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so here is some pictures of the baby closet now! it was nearly empty except for most of the shelves on the side.

my house is full now! I have 7! count'um 7!!! kids...there are my three stepkids, my niece and nephew and my twins. soon number 8 and possibly 9 will be coming into the world. YUP! it might be twins again. I am hoping not, but I am ready for anything.



I should get going I still have a lot to do for Heather and Sara in the next hour!!!

1 comment: